JBL PRX412M 2-Way Loudspeaker System
The JBL PRX412M passive loudspeaker is based on the same design as its powered brethren in the PRX600 Series, bringing you robust full-range performance that’s ideal for clubs, schools, and houses of worship. The PRX412M is a 12″ passive loudspeaker that delivers the kind of performance demanded by rock, pop, hip hop, and many other modern genres, and it’s equally as capable as a floor monitor as it is as a main speaker. If you’re looking for loudspeakers with plenty of punch, impact, and presence, JBL PRX412M passive loudspeakers are perfect for you.
JBL PRX412M Features:
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
JBL PRX412M Applications:
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
JBL PRX412M Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm
- Net Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs.)